The very first blog post

9:19:00 PM

Hi there!

If anyone apart from me, my mom and my best friends is reading this - I have no idea how you got here, but I'm very glad you did.


It's not an official start of this blog yet. It's late at night and I should really be studying right now, but here I am. I decided to write the first post on my new blog. It's [the blog] been here for a while now, I created it when the idea first popped into my mind, but I haven't done anything with it since. Now, after a lot of thinking, I figured - why not? Why not write a blog? It's not like it's going to hurt anyone even if I fail to continue posting anything here. So I decided to try.

I don't know how it will go, but I want this to be a blog about... well... stuff that I like? So, for instance, beauty. And by beauty I mostly mean make up, because I'm kind of a make up junkie. I'm not a proffesional make up artist, nor am I a cosmetologist, but I really like anything make up related and I would like to try writing a blog about it. Recently I also started to get deeper into skincare, so there might be some of that too, here and there. Or hair care, even thought I'm a really simple girl when it comes to my hair. Fashion too, maybe, even thought I don't consider myself to be anywhere near a "fashionista". Cooking too, maybe? Or just something that happened to me and I consider it to be worth sharing. Anyways, I'm not sure how it will end, but let's just start and see.

There's one more thing I would like to point out. Even thought I decided to write in English, it's not my first language. I don't think it's too bad, but you know - I might make some mistakes, or sound a little awkward sometimes. I'll be really happy if anyone tells me (not in a rude way of course), so I can learn and not make the same mistakes again.

I think I'll end it now. First real blog post should appear anytime soon! Stay tuned.

Sending my love,
Zhastine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats