Fashion Haul #1: Sinsay

10:54:00 AM

Hi guys! A while ago I did some fashion shopping at Sinsay. I have just discovered this store and was really overwhelmed with lots of stuff that was totally my style and really affordable too! I don't like spending a lot of money on my clothes, especially as I feel I have everything that I need already, and if I'm going to buy something new, it has to at least be affordable. I also don't think I'm in that place in my life yet, where I would buy clothes and expect them to last me a lifetime. My style is still changing and I like trying different clothes every season. Also, I get bored with my old clothes sometimes, and I don't want to be tossing something that is amazing quality and cost me an arm and a leg. So, with that being said, I would like to show you what I bought. Maybe it will inspire you to get some of this stuff for yourself too, or, I don't know, go shopping or something? Anyways, I hope you enjoy!


Let's start with the glasses. My old ones were so scratched I desperately needed new ones, and actually the black sunnies were the reason why I went to Sinsay in the first place. I saw Kosmetyczna-hedonistka wear them and decided I need them in my life as well. My boyfriend says they are "hipster", for me, they for some reason remind me of Audrey Hepburn. You can find a picture of my wearing them on my Instagram here.


Because I was not sure if I would feel confident in those more extravagant sunnies, I decided to buy the nude ones as well. Now I can tell I feel good in both of them, love both of them and I'm happy I have them. I can't find the information at the moment, but I'm pretty sure they both have UV 400 protection.

Prices:
14,99 zł (3,82$) for black sunglasses
9,99 zł (2,54$) for nude ones


I got two more basic tops. The one on the left is something I would wear under sweaters when it's a little cold, or under cardigans... Or just by itself when it's warmer outside. Same goes for the grey one. I also feel in love with the way it looks paired with skirts when I was trying stuff out in the store. I never know what to pair with my skirts and because of that I never wear them (plus I'm always cold), and I hope this top will solve the problem. I also feel like you can never have too many basic tops, am I right?


Prices:
12,99 zł (3,31$) for the black one
9,99 zł (2,54$) for the grey one


I couldn't resist buying these. And the reason is, first of all, I looove animal prints. I also love black and white on my clothes. Second of all, I can speak a little Japanese and this is my favourite sign. The last reason, but most certainly not least, is they just look good. My favourite type of T-shirts are those fitted, but slightly loose in the stomach area, so that I don't have to worry about eating too much while wearing them ;).

Prices:
12,99 zł (3,31$) for the tigers
19,99 zł (5,10$) for the dream one


And the last and most expensive thing I bought is this dress. I don't regret it thought, it fits me perfectly and it's my favourite style, where it's not too long, it's flowy at the bottom, more tight in the waist line and doesn't show too much of the cleavage. I also, obviously, love the print - it's black and white :).

Price: 59,99 zł (15,30$)


So that is all I have for today! I'm really sorry for the delay, I try to post two times a week, on Wednesday and Saturday, but I won't always be able to do that, just like I wasn't able to yesterday. I'm in the middle of the exam season right now and it's sometimes really hard to find time for anything else than studying. Especially as I'm going away to a wedding this weekend. Anyways, thank you for your patience and thank you for reading! xoxo

Sending my love,
Zhastine
P.S You can also follow me on my Instagram HERE, and on my Tumblr HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats