MOTD #1

11:33:00 AM

Because I have a lot of stuff coming up (as a student - exam season is almost here), and I don't want to skip on my blog because of that, I decided to post something shorter today. I do have some more interesting posts coming up thought, so stay tuned. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy this as well!



What it is going to be is... my make up of the day, a.k.a. MOTD. It's a popular tag on Instagram and other social medias (OOTD is more popular I think - outfit of the day). I'm also guilty of posting my #motd's on my Instagram profile from time to time. And today I'm also sharing one on my blog!


Keep in mind, it's not my must have's that I use every single day and can't live without. Some of these products are my oldies but goodies, some I'm still testing out and searching for a way to use it in my daily routine. If you want to hear more of my thoughts on any of these products, be sure to write it in a comment section below, and I'll either answer in a comment or make a post about it.


I forgot to include my lip color on the first picture, so here I am holding it up next to my lips ;)

List of all the products used:

Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner
Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in 010 Light Porcelain
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 10 Light
Ingrid Ideal Skin Concealer in 10
Catrice Allround Concealer
Make Up For Ever HD Powder
Avon Eyeshadow Primer in Light Beige
Avon Eyeshadow in Classic Canvas (I'm not sure, as it's a super old product)
Catrice Eyebrow Stylist 020 Date with Ash-ton
L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper in Light/Medium
Avon Naturals Essential Balm in Peach and Cotton
Wibo Glamour Shimmer (I used the top, lightest shade as a highlight and bottom shades as my lid color)
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer in Medium/Deep
Essence Silky Touch blush in 10 Adorable
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick in 002 Bulletproof Beige
Urban Decay Naked pallette (I only used Naked and Buck)
Eveline Celebrities Eyeliner in Brown
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara in Noir/Black
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 02 Stockholm



I hope you enjoyed today's short look at what make up products I decided to use. Yes, that is a lot of my face for one time, but I really hope you don't mind ;). See you in my next post, which is going to be a start of a series! xoxo

Sending my love,
Zhastine

P.S You can also follow me on my Instagram HERE, and on my Tumblr HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats