EMPTIES #2: Bioderma, Neutrogena, Bielenda

10:46:00 AM

Hey guys!

When you're reading this, I'm probably already in Germany or at least on my way there. Yes, this post is pre-written. I was hoping I would have lots of time during the summer to write interesting posts, reviews, maybe tutorials, or maybe try some natural masks you can do at home... But, well, life is life, and it didn't really go the way I planned. On a positive note, I'm hoping to have some extra money later and maybe buy myself some cool new make up. And we all know I'd like that ;).


Anyways, this post is going to be about some products I've used up. I had so many I had to split everything in two parts and I'll be posting the second part some time later. As you can see, this post is going to be all about skincare products, one of which was even mentioned in my May favorites ;).


Bioderma Hydrabio H20 Micelle Solution

I think everyone knows what Bioderma is, especially the red, Sensibio version. I prefer this one, as it's hydrating, but I love all of the Bioderma micellar waters and I was very sad when I had to toss mine. I tried some other make up removing waters since I finished this one, but nothing could even compare. The only other micellar water I tried and loved is by Nivea.

I give: ●●●●●●●●●●

Would I repurchase? Yes, totally!

Price: about 70 pln for 500 ml (17,63$)


Neutrogena Deep Moisture Body Lotion

This is one of, if not THE best body moisturizer I have ever tried. It not only immediately moisturized my skin, it also smelled amazing and (!) made my skin look better over time, if I was consistent with using it. I was seriously in love with it and was so heart broken when it was gone. Unfortunately the packaging is not translucent, so I did not see that coming.

I give: ●●●●●●●●●●

Would I repurchase? Yess!

Price: 22,00 pln ($5,59)


Bielenda Skin Clinic Professional Super Power Mezo Serum

It was my first serum ever and I have to say, I enjoyed it a lot. My skin did look better when I started using it, even thought I started some other products around the same time and I can't be sure which one is the hero, or maybe all of them are :). Anyways, I really liked this one, especially for the price. The only drawback is the fact that the dropper is made of glass. Mine fell on the floor and broke, I couldn't use it anymore and had to just pour the product out of the bottle. But if you're more careful than me, it probably wouldn't bother you at all.

I give: ●●●●●●●●●○

Would I repurchase? Would love to :)

Price: 29,99 pln ($7,55), but I've bought it for 9.99 on sale ($2,51)

And that is all for today! I really hope you enjoyed. I have some posts pre-written, so I'm hoping not to abandon my blog again. Wish me luck in Germany! xoxo

Sending my love,
Zhastine

P.S You can also follow me on my Instagram HERE, and on my Tumblr HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats