MOTD #2: Little pop of green

12:54:00 PM

Hi guys!

Today is another "Make Up Of The Day" blog post day. Lately I've been posting quite a few make up looks on my Instagram profile, and I haven't been giving you any information about the products I used along with them. So I thought that... maybe I should? Maybe someone would like to know? So here you go.


This is the make up look I wore 2 days ago. I tried out my new eyeshadow palette from Avon and my new lip liner from Eveline Cosmetics, along with my usual make up products.



Here is a close up of my eye, you can find another one on my Instagram HERE. So for my eyes, I used:

  • Avon eyeshadow primer
  • Lorac Unzipped eyeshadow palette (to set the primer and do my upper lid)
  • Avon 8-in-1 The Metallics eyeshadow palette (I used green, yellow and a little bit of black on the outer corner of my lower lashline)
  • Revlon Colorstay Liquid liner in Blackest Black
  • Wet n Wild Mega Protein mascara in Very Black
  • Elegance Natural Looking False Eyelashes
  • Catrice Eyebrow Stylist in 020 Date With Ash-Tone
  • L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper in Light/Medium

Here is the Avon eyeshadow palette I mentioned. I actually stole it from my mom, as she had it for a while now and haven't even touched it, and I figured I can have it (she said yes, I'm not a thief :D). I didn't use the Clio Lip Syrup that day, so please ignore it, but I did use the Eveline Cosmetics Max Intense Colour Lip Liner in 14 Nude.


I wouldn't say it's very nude compared to my skin colour, but it's very beautiful and I love it. It lasted me quite a long time too, which is awesome. By the way, sorry for the extreme close ups, you can even see my peach fuzz :D. And speaking of that, here is the list of products I used on my face:

  • Banila.co Prime Primer Classic
  • Holika Holika Petit BB in Clearing
  • Bourjois Healthy Balance powder in 52 Vanilla
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer in Medium
  • Essence Silky Touch Blush in 10 Adorable
  • Wibo Glamour Shimmer bronzer (I used the two lightest shades as my highlight and in my inner corner of the eye)

For my tools, I used mostly Ecotools brushes, also my ECOntour ones and Sephora Collection brushes. For my foundation - Beauty Blender and a MizClub Make up Collection beauty sponge that unfortunately I couldn't find anywhere on the internet, and I wanted to share it with you, as I've been very impressed with how it applied my foundation.

So that is all for today! I really hope you enjoyed this casual style and would like to come back for more. I fixed the way my blog looks a little, and now you can subscribe and get notifications about my new uploads on your email. You can do that on the top right corner of the blog :). You can also see what are the most popular posts of this month and even see blog statistics. I hope you like it, please let me know in the comments!


Sending my love,


https://www.instagram.com/zhastine/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats