My Sephora Wishlist

9:35:00 PM

Hello everyone!

I was wandering on the Sephora website tonight and eyeing some of the products I wish I could buy, when an idea stroke me - why not share that with you? Obviously, I'd love putting these babies on my blog as if they were already mine, and maybe you dream about them too and we could just dream together? I thought I would give it a try.


1. Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette

I already have the original Chocolate Bar palette and love the colors and the amazing quality of the shadows. I have also swatched various shadows from Too Faced and they never disappoint me, so I believe these would also be amazing. It also contains beautiful cool tones and pinks, and just look at the packaging! And these heart shaped pans? I wish I could have it...

2. Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo

Another product by Too Faced. I love highlight and I hear this one is amazing. It's also very beautiful. I haven't swatched it yet, but... I wish I could at least do that! What is more, the name - Candlelight Glow - is just so soothing. The shade on the picture is Warm Glow.

3. Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick

Yes, Too Faced once again. Sorry not sorry. It's just that their products look amazing and always catch my eyes. I love liquid lipsticks and I'd just love to try this one. The shade on the picture is Child Star, but all of their nudes look very appealing.

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick

Another liquid lipstick - this time the famous ABH one I would looove to try, but it's really hard to get here in my country plus it's just too expensive for me. But all of their lipsticks are very beautiful and look great on people on Instagram :D. The shade on the photo is Pure Hollywood.

5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

I've been looking for a warm toned eyeshadow palette around the time they came out with this one, and now I can't forget about it. Instagram is not helping. I hear the quality of the shadows is to die for, and just look at how beautiful the colors are... I'm crazy about the shades!


6. BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette

It's probably not even available anymore, but I wish I could get it when it was. I love Jaclyn and watch her videos for a long time now, plus this palette is just beautiful. If not this, I would put the Champagne pop highlighting powder on the list, but I can't get any of them, so whatever. And I'm in love with the shimmery blush!

7.  Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit

And another famous product by ABH that everyone on Instagram seems to have. It's beautiful and everybody is crazy about is, so of course I would like to at least swatch it... Plus, like I said, I love highlight, and more is more :). On the picture is Sun Dipped.

8. Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection

This is something I've been wanting for a very long time now, as, in my opinion, it contains perfect shades for any look, day or night. All of the colors I love and if I ever made my own palette, it might look similar. And the Too Faced quality never lets me down :).

9. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation

I promised myself, that if I manage to resist buying any other foundations until I finish every single one I have, this is what I'm buying (or Too Faced Born This Way). I'm looking for the perfect foundation and judging from how many people love it, I decided it's worth a try. So... maybe someday.

That is the end of the list, but, obviously, I would buy much more if I just had the money. Not high end products only, I also have many drugstore make up on my wishlist, I just didn't want to make this list hundred km long :). I should also probably say that all of the pictures are borrowed from the Sephora website.

Please comment below and tell me what Sephora products are on your wishlist! And tell me if you liked this post :). Thank you so much for reading and see you in my next one! xoxo

Sending my love,
Zhastine

P.S You can also follow me on my Instagram HERE, and on my Tumblr HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats