Autumn Haul 2016

8:11:00 PM

Hi and welcome back to my blog!

If you're following me on Instagram, you know that I did some make up shopping lately. I know, I have way too much make up, but I really wanted to try these out. I promise I won't buy anything else. At least not until Christmas, because obviously I will buy some Christmas presents for myself. So I have... a little less than 3 months to finish some stuff up and make room for new goodies :D.


Some of these babies I ordered online, some I went out and bought in the stores. I also have new skincare, but I'm not sure if anyone cares, and I figured this is the more exciting part. I'm not going to be doing mini reviews, as most of the products I didn't have time to really try yet, so if you want to see more of my thoughts on anything I mention, feel free to let me know in the comments. I'll be more than happy to review it for you. So let's just dive in.


Catrice Camouflage Cream in 010 Ivory

As I mentioned in my previous post, my concealer palette by Catrice broke, and that is why I bought this. I have to say, I'm still using the broken one, but I have tried this and I really like it so far. And obviously I bought it because of its fame :).

Ecocera Bamboo Powder

It's just a tester version of a loose powder. I love loose powders, I use them for baking under my eyes, and this one was really affordable, so I decided to give it a try. I haven't tried it yet.

Wet n Wild Coverall Concealer in Light

A product I most certainly didn't need, I still have some concealers I haven't even started using, but Wet n Wild was on sale and I heard so much about this one, I just had to. I haven't tried it yet. I don't want it to go bad before I can start using it, so I'm not opening it yet.

Wet n Wild Mega Liner liquid eyeliner in Black

I'm in a very weird place when it comes to my liquid eyeliner right now. I'm using three at the same time and I'm not really loving it, so I'm hoping maybe this little guy will save the day for me. Again, bought because it was on sale...

L'oreal Brow Stylist in Lighter Blonde and Darker Blonde

These came in a set, so no, I did not buy two separate brow pencils - it's not THAT bad :). I was in a need of a brow pencil, since my Catrice one just decided to die one day and left me with just one eyebrow done... I used them a few times now and I really like the formula so far. The darker colour is a better match, but I use the lighter one in the inner parts of my brows and generally to lighten things up. I'm loving it so far.


Rimmel and Kate Moss sculpting palette in 002 Coral Glow

I've been eyeing this beauty for months now, and I finally spotted in on sale - and grabbed it. I never had an all-in-one contouring, blushing and highlighting palette, so this is an interesting experience. It definitely takes up less space in my make up bag :).


The highlight is very subtle in this palette, which I don't mind. I have some much stronger highlighting powders, and lately I've been looking for something less in your face, maybe this will be it. I also think the blush shade is very flattering - I love it.


L'oreal Color Riche single eyeshadow in Smoky 307 Argentic

I really love this eyeshadow formula, so when I saw it was half of the price, I had to pick it up. It's a beautiful silver that I think will look great as an all over the lid shade as well as (maybe) an eyeshadow topper. I imagine wearing it in the Christmas season a lot. We'll see.


It's very smooth and pigmented, which I adore. It's also not as blue-toned in real life as is seems to be on the photos.


Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette in Comfort Zone

This palette, or, to be more specific, the right definer shade, is the reason I went to the drugstore and bought half of this stuff. I really wanted to try Wet n Wild eyeshadows, as I've heard so much about them, but mostly I was just dying to have an brown-blue monochromatic eyeshadow.


Most of the shades are very pretty, I'm just not crazy about the two darkest ones, so I don't regret buying the palette. It was super affordable AND on sale, so I didn't spend a lot of money on it anyways. The shadows seem to be very smooth and crazy pigmented considering the price. So far - I'm in love.


And this is going to be the most crazy part, I know. I certainly didn't need any more lipsticks, and then I ended up with all of those... Let's just start for the left.

Maybelline ColorSensational Matte in 930 Nude Embrace

A very pretty and very nude, matte shade. Formula seems to be very comfortable, so I'm looking forward to wearing it. I can never have too many everyday shades, can I?

Wet n Wild lipstick in Sand Storm

Also a very comfortable and veeery affordable brown lipstick. I've been crazy about these kinds of shades lately and now I have like 4 or 5 of them. Or more, I don't know.

KOBO Matte Liquid Lipstick in 405 Passiflora Tea

I've heard a lot of people rave about these liquid lipsticks, so I decided to pick up one. It's a very pretty everyday pink shade. It also smells nice.

Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in 05 Nude Flush

It's kinda similar to the Kobo one, but I've been eyeing this lipstick for months now, and Maybelline was on sale. It seems to be very comfortable, but it smells like a medication I used to take when I was a kid. Not a good memory.

Golden Rose Longstay Liquid Matte Lipstick in 05 and 10

I've heard these are good, and I really liked these two shades and thought they were interesting, so I picked them up. I still haven't worn them outside, but it seems to be a very comfortable formula. And they are very pigmented! And smell nice :).

L'oreal Infallible lipstick in 844 Molten Caramel

A very pretty brown shade. It's also comfortable and long wearing, if you let it dry. What I don't like about it is it's not as pigmented as I would like in one swipe. You have to layer it up to get full coverage.

Nivea Hydro Care lipbalm

I didn't buy it, I got is as a gift with purchase. I have some other lip balms and was not going to buy it, but, well, I'm not gonna complain :).

Wet n Wild ColorIcon lipliner in 711 Chestnut

Yes, another brown. This time a lip liner :). Very affordable and super long, I've never seen a lip liner this long. I don't know how it performs yet.


And that is FINALLY everything I bough. I'm every happy with everything so far, and I hope it will stay this way. If you want to see me review any of the products mentioned, please just tell me in a comment and I'll happily do it. As for now, have a great day and see you in my next post! xoxo

Sending my love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats