Eveline Cosmetics Volumix Fiberlast mascara review

6:15:00 PM

Hello everyone!

Today I bring to you a short review of one of my favourite mascaras. You might have seen it listed in my descriptions of several of my Instagram posts. Also, I mentioned it in my last favourites post, so it's no secret. I think Eveline Cosmetics Volumix Fiberlast mascara is great.


First of all, the packaging is gorgeous. It's gold, shiny and looks almost luxurious. Also, none of the writings rubbed off so far, which I'm very happy about. It has a rubber wand with shorter bristles on one side and longer on the other. I love using shorter side to add volume to the base of my lashes. Because the bristles are so short, it won't get any of the masara on my lid. Then go in with the longer side to add lenghth and apply the product more generously.


The formula is holding up well all throughout the day. I haven't experienced any fall out or transfering onto the lid, it also holds the curl nicely. I've been using this mascara for a few months now and I'm very happy with it. I even started wearing no liquid liner sometimes, and that says a lot.
Overall, I would say it's a great option if you're currently on the market looking for a new mascara. It's only 15 zł (3,81$), and I would totally buy it again.


Here's an awkward photo of a before and after. Sorry for the awkwardness, but I just had to show you the difference!

That is all I have for today. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Have you tried this mascara? What is your favourite? Also, what do you want to see me review next? Tell me everything! 

Sending my love, 
Zhastine 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats