January & February Favourites 2017

5:57:00 PM

Hi guys!

Today is the time to talk about my recent favourites. I don't have too much (which is also the reason why there were no January faves), but I feel like that is enough to write a blog post. So let's get started!


/ Catrice Camouflage in 10

This is something I've been loving ever since I bought it, which would be around the beginning of October. It's the most full coverage concealer I've ever tried. I love it for any detail work - I use it every day to carve out my eyebrows, sometimes I use it for fixing darker lipstick as well. It works great on the eyes too, I use it when I want to archive a sharp, winged eyeshadow. I even tried it on my undereyes when my dark circles were super visible, and it worked just fine too. Oh, and of course, I also use it on any pimples or discolorations. It's amazing for everything!

/ Kiko Infiniti High Pigmented eyeshadow in 204

Another product I've been loving for the last few months. It's a beautiful, darker yellow shade, amazing to warm up any look. I use it in the upper crease as a transition shade pretty much every time I put on eyeshadow. You can see it mentioned in the description of almost every single make up photo I posted on Instagram lately.


/ Lovely highlighter in Gold

I know I've just posted a review on another highlighter palette (HERE), but this baby is also something I would totally recommend. For just a few złoty you can get a glow looking and acting just like something much more expensive would. It not only looks beautiful, but also stays on my skin for a long time, fading just a little (depending on what I'm wearing underneath of course). The only complait I have is about the packaging - it's very low quality and breaks too easily.


/ Eveline Volumix Fiberlast mascara

After discovering my favourite, Lash Sensational mascara from Maybelline, I didn't think I would find anything I would love just as much or even more - at a lower price tag! But I did. This mascara from Eveline is very affordable (about 15 pln), but it makes my lashes look fenomenal - it adds length and volume at the same time. It makes them look big and that's all I could wish for. What is more, the packaging looks so luxurious.


/ Smashbox Be Legendary lipsticks in Famous

At first I was a little sceptical when using these Smashbox lipsticks, but the more I used them and the more I compared them to my other ones, the more I fell in love. I'm especially loving the nude shades - I was obsessed with Primrose last month and this month I couldn't stop using Famous. It's a beautiful nude peach, so comfortable on the lips and so moisturizing, and so pigmented at the same time. These are the reasons why I love it so much. I don't know if I would repuchase it in the full size, but I think I will run out of it pretty fast, as I'm reaching for it all the time.


/ NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 02 Stockholm

I was very surprised when I swatched these two shades next to each other and realised how similar they are. I guess I just love these peachy, light brown nudes. This NYX one is probably one of my all time favourite lipsticks. It's the perfect nude in my opinion, it's also comfortable to wear and matte, so it stays longer on the lips and doesn't catch hair ;). And I love the scent too, it smells like cookies! I think I'm going to run out of it soon and it makes me very sad.


 / Uoga Uoga Pabučiuok Mane! (Kiss me!) Lip Balm

And another great product. It's natural, it's Lithuanian and it saves my lips like no other. Literally, it's the first lip balm ever to soften my lips so fast. And it also smells amazing, of clementines. I got it for Christmas from my friend and I absolutely love it. If you can get your hands on it, I definitely recommend it!

That is all I have for today. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

What are the products you've been loving lately? What do you think I should try next? Have you tried anything that I mentioned? Do you want to see a more in depth review on any of the products? Tell me everything! 

Sending my love,
Zhastine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats