Minti shop haul

1:33:00 PM

Hello guys!

Recently I've broken my no-buy rule and placed and order in an online shop for some new make up. For my defence, I've actually needed some of these things, and then I just added some more to my cart to avoid paying for shipping ;)


I ordered from Minti Shop and was really pleasantly surprised by the service. Not only did it come very fast (I've ordered on Wednesday and got it on Friday), but it was also nicely packaged (pretty and secure!) and I even got a candy. It was not my first time ordering from Minti Shop and I loved it every time.

I've ordered 6 products, all pretty different and all new to me. If you want to see what it is, just keep reading.


1. Natura Estonica Hydrating Boost eye gel for normal to dry skin

Eye cream was the reason I started browsing online beauty shops. This one drawn my attention mainly because of the low pricetag - it's only 9,90 zł ($2,47). I was very surprised by its beautiful packaging, it definitely looks luxurious in my opinion! I'm going to use it for the first time today, I'm excited to see how it works out!


2. Makeup Revolution Oil Control Fixing Spray

I really wanted a new setting spray and this one drawn my attention. It looks pretty and was not expensive. My experience with Makeup Revolution products is quite good, so I'm very curious to try it! It was 25,00 zł ($6,24).


3. Essence Rock'n'doll Volume & Eye Opening mascara

I'm very happy with the mascara I currently have, but let's be honest, they don't last too long. This is why I decided to buy a backup. I've heard a lot of great things about Essence mascaras and decided I needed to try for myself. I wanted to get the Princess mascara, but it was unavailable, so I chose Rock'n'doll. I'm excited to try it, but I'm not going to open it until I finish up my Eveline Fiberlast Volumix. It was 11,99 zł ($2,99).


4. Nabla Goldust Dazzle Liner eyeliner in Klimt

I've heard so many good things about Nabla products, I just had to try one. I also really wanted to get an opaque, sparkly eyeliner and gold seemed like a perfect, neutral color that would also pack a punch if I use it right. I expected it to be more neutral, but it's very warm, almost with a hint of a red undertone. It's also darker than I thought it would be. Nonetheless, I think it's a beautiful eyeliner and the name "Klimt" just suits so well. It seemed to be separating a little, but it swatched fine after I gave it a little shake. I can't wait to do a look using it! It was the most expensive out of everything that I've bought and it costed me 44,90 zł ($11,22).


5. Golden Rose Longstay Liquid Matte Lipstick in 13

I was obsessed with most of the new shades of these beautiful lipsticks, I also absolutely love the formula and think it's one of the best that I've tried. So obviously when I saw it was on sale, I had to grab one. This shade is probably my favourite out of all of them. I saw Wiskola wear it on her Instagram and fell in love, so it was my first choice. The shade is called "13" and it's a beautiful, warm nude. I love this kind of shades and you can tell it just by looking at my collection, or by what I wear the most. So I don't think buying it was a waste of money (considering how many lipsticks I have), because I'll probably grab it on a every day basis. It was 17,91 zł ($4,47).


6. Nabla Liberty Twelve Customizable Palette

I really wanted to get one of those magnetic palettes for a long time now, so I could store my singles in it or depot products in broken packaging. Z palettes are pretty expensive, so I knew I had to look for something else. And I found this one. It claims it can store up to 12 eyeshadows (we'll see about that), it's black, sleek and has a clear top (lid?), so you can see what you're keeping inside. I fell in love at first sight. I can't wait to start depotting stuff. I haven't done it before, so if you have any advice, hit me up! It was 42,90 zł ($10,72).


So that is all I have for today. I do feel a little guilty for spending so much money, but looking at all these pretty babies makes me so happy. I can't wait to start using them. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

Do you like hauls? Tell me if you want me to talk about things I buy more often. Is there anything you want me to review? Also, have you tried any of these and what do you think? Tell me everything! 

Sending my love, 
Zhastine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats