Sleek Solstice highlighting palette review

2:41:00 PM

Hi!


Yes, I know it's March. I know my last post was in January and I said I wanted to post more frequently. Unfortunately I failed, but I'll still try again :).

As some of you may know, I got a Sleek highlighting palette for Christmas this year. Two months have passed and I feel I've used it enough to form an opinion and do a review. So for all of you, who have been asking me about it, here you go!


☆ Packaging ☆

It comes in a black cardboard packaging. You can see the name of the palette - Solstice - and a representation of colors inside on it. On the back you'll find description of the product, ingredients and some steps on how you might use it. Obviously you can use it however you like thought.


Inside you'll find a transparent "card" with the names of the shades written on it. I was a little disappointed with that, as I like it when companies put the names on the palettes, so I don't have to memorize them to know what I'm using.

You also get a little brush. I kept it, but I don't think I'm going to use it. It's bad quality and I don't like it at all.

I was pretty impressed by how big the pans are, you actually get quite a lot of products. Also, you get a big, nice mirror, so if that's important to you, I think you'd like it. I might use it when I travel.

Overall, the packaging feels very nice and sturdy. Closes nicely and feels secure. It's also very beautiful and shiny, so if you're a sucker for pretty packaging like me, you'll adore that :).

☆ The product & swatches ☆


The products itself is what I've really fallen in love with. All of the shades are very pigmented and incredibly shiny. You can really get that trendy look of a highlight "seen from space", but if you're more light handed and maybe tone it down with a powder brush, you can also get a natural glow kinda look.

I usually use one of the two bottom shades, as they are more natural. The pinkish shade is more intense and cool toned. Nonetheless, I love them all equally. I have to admit I didn't really use the cream shade - top left - as I'm not really into cream highlighting. But looking at the swatches, it's also reflective and beautiful.


Overall, I would say it's absolutely worth the hype and stunning. What makes it even more great is its low pricetag. You can get it for about 40 zł ($9,77). Unfortunately I haven't seen it in store anywhere in Poland, but you can get it in many online shops with no problem.


That is all I have for today. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed and will come back for more!

Have you tried this palette? If so, what do you think? What other highlighters would you recommend? What do you want me to review next? Tell me everything!

Sending my love,
Zhastine

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I need this palette so badly :) Amazing photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should get it, it's great! :)

      Delete

Blog stats