Rossmann 55% sale haul

4:42:00 PM

Hello everyone!

My first post on this blog was a Rossmann 49% sale haul. Now, a year has passed and I'm back with another one. This year my haul is not as huge, but I still wanted to share my purchases with you.


I don't know about other countries, but here in Poland, twice a year, Rossmann has a 49% sale for make up products. It's a great occasion to stock up on your favourite products or buy something you really wanted to try. Also, this year, if you had their app downloaded, you could register and get 55% off everything when buying 3 or more products. The sale is still going on till next Friday (April 28th), so if you're in Poland, you can check it out. I went there thinking I would only buy things I really need, but ended up walking out with a few more.


Dr Irena Eris ProVoke Matt fluid in 205
Dr Irena Eris products are more luxurious and, therefore, expensive, than the rest of the drugstore. I've heard a lot of good things about this foundation (especially from Kosmetyczna Hedonistka) and really wanted to try it. I was lucky enough to get the lightest shade (it was the last one left!) and I love it so far. It has good coverage and looks natural on the skin. It also stays put for a long time, is matte and has an SPF 15 (which is also important to me).

Bourjois City Radiance foundation in 01 Rose Ivory
Yes, another foundation. This one lured me in with its amazing claims: antipollution screen, SPF 30, radiance boosting pigments, fresh and even complexion. I want to have all that, so I picked it up. SPF 30 will be great for the summer. I also bought the lightest shade of this one. I'm very pale.

Maxfactor CC Colour Corrector
I saw someone recommending it a few days ago, which is also the reason why I picked it up. I normally don't really believe in colour correctors, but I was only using very cheap ones, and this one was pretty pricey, so I figured it might be better. It's supposed to be great for undereye circles, which oh yes I have. I'm liking it so far, but will it become a must have? We'll see. Oh, and I love the fact that it's a twist-up and I won't have to sharpen it!


Rimmel Glam'eyes eyshadow quad in 021 State of Grace
I've never heard anyone talking about these quads, but these colors really lured me in. I've been seeing lots of beautiful blue make up looks on Instagram and wanted to do some myself. They're not the best eyeshadows ever, but they're not terrible either. There are two shimmery shades: a silvery blue and a baby blue, and two matte shades: a blue and a purple. I've been really enjoying playing with these so far, so even thought it was an impulse buy, I don't regret it. Especially as I have no shadows similar to these in my collection.

Eveline Celebrities eyeliners in 1 Brown and 2 Violet
If you've been following me for a while now, you probably know that I've been loving this Celebrities eyeliner after I bought it a year ago. I had it in brown and it quickly became one of my favourites. I also picked up a purple one, because I've been enjoying colorful eyeliners recently and I trust this one.


Maybelline Master Brow Pro Palette in Soft Brown
I'm running out of my brow pencils, so I needed to pick up something new for my brows. Apart from this one, I was thinking about a pomade by Ardell, but ended up buying this. What lured me in was the fact that it seemed to have a pomade, AND a powder, AND a highlight. In fact, I was very disappointed with this one. The pomade has barely any coverage (because it turned out to be a wax), and the powders are very chalky and have a lot of fallout. What is more, the highlight is matte. I don't know what I was thinking, especially as I could've just used normal eyeshadows on my brows. Well, at least now I know I prefer eyebrow pencils.


Lovely K Lips kit in 4 Neutral Beauty
I've seen many people raving about these for months now, but only after I saw Kayleen Beauty showing this shade as one of her favourites for everyday, I was sold. You probably know by now how much I love my nude lipsticks, and this one will be no exception. The shade is absolutely gorgeous and I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of both the lipstick and the lip pencil.


The pencil is very smooth and glides onto your lips like a dream. The lipstick is very comfortable to wear, doesn't crack or look weird and it's also long wearing. You can see me wearing it on my Instagram a lot (HERE & HERE). Obviously these are just my first impressions, but so far, I'm in love.

That is all I have for today. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you bought anything on this years sale? What are you planning to buy? Also, have you tried any of the products I picked up? Tell me everything! 

Sending my love, 
Zhastine

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. mam ten eyeliner z Eveline, wlasnie fioletowy i jest cudo :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mam nadzieję, że u mnie też się sprawdzi :D

      Delete

Blog stats