First impression: shiny things from Wibo

9:22:00 AM

Hey guys!

The Rossmann sale is over (thank God), but I still wanted to share with you something I got. Yes, I know I said I'm not going to get anything more, but I needed to buy a gift for my friend and I got carried away... Anyways, this is what I got!


I've picked up two dupes for higher end products. The first one being a highlighting palette from Wibo - Star Shine Shimmers Kit. It looks like it would be a dupe for Anastastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Moonchild. Just like the expensive version, it contains 6 iridescent highlighting shades. Star Dust - a blue, Magic Heaven - a silver, Glam & Bright - a purple, Diamond Shine - a pink, Royal Crown - a green, and Precious - a blueish silver.


They are a little intense for everyday use as highlighters, but great for more artistic looks. I also enjoyed using them on the eyes, or even on the lips (mostly just for Instagram though;)).

I also bought an Ecstasy blusher from Wibo in the shade 1, which can probably be a dupe for NARS Orgasm. It's a very pretty pink shade with golden shine. It's not too pigmented, but buildable, so it's easy to work with and you can't really mess it up. Great for beginners or someone who's in a rush every morning and doesn't want to be spending too much time blending their blush.


I also really like the packaging on both of these. The blushers packaging is simple, black and very sleek, while the highlighting palette is holographic with beautiful palm trees on the outside and still holographic on the inside. I'm absolutely loving it. What is more, they both feel very sturdy.


All in all, I think they are both beautiful products worth checking out. The blusher would be great for everyday and I would probably recommend it to anyone interested in trying this shade. On the other hand, the highlighting palette is for someone wanting to experiment with more colour. It also makes a pretty eyeshadow or inner corner highlight. If you're thinking about investing in a more expensive iridescent highlighting palette (like ABH Moonchild or Kat Von D Alchemist), it might be nice to try this one first, to see if you really like it!

That is all I have for today. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Have you tried any of these? If so, be sure to share your opinion in the comment section below! Also, check me out on my Instagram to be up to date with all of my make up looks, sometimes including these products!

Sending my love, 
Zhastine 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats