Review: Sephora Colorful Long Lasting eyeshadows

11:37:00 AM

Hello everyone!

Recently I've purchased some new goodies. I feel kinda bad for buying so much make up this month, but (spoiler alert) these were really worth it. I'm talking about Sephora Collection Colorful Long Lasting eyeshadows and if you're curious about my thoughts on them, continue reading!


 First of all, to justify myself, I have to mention I bought them on sale. They were 8,90 zł each ($2,36), while the normal price is 35 zł ($9,31). What is more, these are unique colors that I don't have in my collection. The only one I could MAYBE find something similar to is Mango Shake (the orange one), but it's also something I use the most often, so I still feel like it's worth it. So let's get into the review.


I really like the formula. It's creamy, very pigmented and blends nicely. When I want more pigmentation, I apply them with my finger and it works great too. The colors are very pretty and if you don't like the ones that I chose, the shade range is so huge I'm sure you'd find something you like. My favourite is probably Mango Shake, because it's so easy to use in my everyday make up without looking too bold, but I'm also obsessed with how pigmented Blue Lagoon and Starlette are. Fresh Paint! is a gorgeous purple and Fresh Limonade is so unique! I love them all and grab at least one every single day ever since I bought them.


 What is more, I really like how you can see the color through the packaging, so it's easy to grab the one I want without checking the name. Also, they have little holes on the side, that allow you to easily depot the shadows and put them in your magnetic palettes. If you don't have one, Sephora sells little 3 pan magnetic palettes made specifically for these eyeshadows, so you can buy it and put them there if you want, customizing your own little trio. Moreover, the packaging feels very sturdy, so I wouldn't be afraid to travel with it. The only thing I don't like is that it's sometimes a little hard to open, but I guess the product is safer because of that, as it won't just randomly open in your make up bag.


Here are some of the looks I created using the eyeshadows. As you can see, you can either go very colorful and bold, or subtle and (almost) natural. For more looks go to my Instagram @zhastine.

All in all, I think these are great eyeshadows and I have no idea why no one seems to be talking about them (or more Sephora Collection products in general). I love them and I'm very happy I bought them. If you can find them on sale, I say totally grab them! (and even when not on sale, they are still great shadows)

That is all I have for today. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 

Sending my love,
Zhastine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog stats